We’re not just any café. We’re a cool café. With our choose your own adventure style drinks and delicious fresh baked treats, you’ll be planning your return trip sooner than you think.
Take Your Tastebuds on a Trip
Choose Your Own
Join us and embark on a journey to create the drink of your dreams. Find your favorite combination or plan a return trip to discover something new. The possibilities are endless. Up next: Destination Delicious.
Come on in or stop by for carryout.
- A fun and interactive experience: check the boxes to design your dream coffee, lemonade, or soda drink
- Insider Tip: Ask for the mocktail inspired special, The Whiskey Sour-ish.
- Made with our very own Bea’s Squeeze lemonade, it hits that perfect sour and sweet balance that you crave in your drink. You won’t even miss the alcohol.
- Endless drink possibilities, keeping you coming back for more
- Unique and delicious garnish options
- Fresh pastries baked on-site daily
- Beautiful, cozy atmosphere to sit and enjoy
- Retail shelves with locally made goods
Things to do:
Strike a pose against one of our
Lights, camera, action! Our warehouse space is a not-so-blank canvas, a wide-open room surrounding you with inspiring, art covered walls. Each of the murals were hand painted by an up-and-coming Detroit artist, putting their own spin on the palette provided. Create photo content for your blog or film a music video for your hot new single. Think of this space as your built-in backup dancer, letting you shine like the star that you are!
Gather with over 100 of your
If you’re looking to host a big bash in one designated room, this is the place to do it. We even have a large garage door that opens up in the back for easy vendor setup!
Host a small business pop-up
Are you a brand-new business, testing the market before renting your own brick and mortar? Are you an online retailer, hosting in-person installation? Are you a passionate entrepreneur, just wanting to do something fun? We’ve got the spot, right here in the warehouse.
There is a large picture window that connects the warehouse to the café, giving our customers a chance to see your magic come to life right in front of their eyes. The more exposure for you and your brand, the better.
Did You Know?
There are quite a few artifacts from the original building found in the café. Can you guess what they are? Here’s a little hint: This space was formerly K. Shapiro Veal and Lamb shop!
ANSWER: The old scale, the large Chrysler refrigerator door, and the wood café tables, salvaged from the original beams.